"Many people think that knowing how to date women is something you are born with. While in some cases this may have an element of truth , on the whole its pretty UNLIKELY. Knowing how to date women is something we learn by sub
consciously watching and learning from other people."
10 Ways To Rekindle The Magic In Your Relationship
Are you frustrated that your relationship doesn’t have the magic and romance that it once had?
You’re not alone. Living with the same partner for a long time can become stable and comfortable, and, as a result, can also cause the loss of the spark that made your relationship so special in the first place. Here are some simple, fun and creative ideas to reignite that magic:
1. Send them a unique gift at work - Get a piece of paper and some crayons. Draw a bright childlike picture with a smiley sun and two stick figures holding hands. Add labels with your two names pointing to the stick figures. Write ‘I Love You’ inside a heart. Next get a large formal envelope. Place your drawing inside and type up a formal address label of your partner's workplace, such as: “For the immediate and urgent attention of: Rebecca Jones, Level 20, Collins & Smith Solicitors, New York.” Mail it to your partner so they receive it in the middle of a busy day.
2. Become kids again - If you are walking by a park, visit the swings and give your partner a ride. This will often bring back happy memories from their childhood.
3. Fun with water - On a hot summer’s day, buy two large water pistols and take them to the beach with you. Pull them out and throw one to your partner and then have a huge water fight.
4. A massage with a twist - Buy a small, decorated cardboard box, a sheet of colored tissue paper, some massage oil and a blank card. Line the box with the tissue paper. Place the massage oil in the box and write the following message on the card: I know a great masseur. For an appointment call: (Your Phone Number)
5. Bring back childhood memories - Contact your partner's family and ask if there was anything she always wanted when she was a little girl. For example if she always wanted a porcelain doll, buy one for her birthday. She will not only appreciate the gift, but also the fact that you were thoughtful enough to find out what she always wanted. You can do this for your man too.
6. Stare at the clouds - Drive into the country, find a grassy hill, and lie with your partner and look up at the clouds.
7. Go for a walk on the beach - Trace out the shape of a large love heart in the sand. Sit inside the heart and cuddle your partner as you watch the sun go down.
8. Organize a backyard picnic on a warm summer’s night - Spread a picnic blanket on the ground and get together some snacks, chocolates and champagne. Lie down on the blanket with your partner and gaze up at the stars together.
9. Show you’re grateful for your partner - Leave a long-stem rose where your partner will find it, with a note on it saying: "Thank you for coming into my life."
10. Spice up your lovemaking - Probably the most profound way to rekindle the romance in your relationship is to spice up your lovemaking. Surprise your partner with a little gift after you make love, try a new position, learn to give your partner a sensual massage before or after, or just spend some time staring into each other’s eyes and caressing their bare skin before making love.
Many people underestimate the affect passionate and intimate lovemaking has on a relationship. If you spice it up, chances are you and your partner will naturally do romantic things for each other. Why? Because passionate lovemaking connects two people in a meaningful and unexplainable way that nothing else can.
About the Author:
Oprah Love Expert Michael Webb is the author of 500 Lovemaking Tips, a book full of ways to spice up your lovemaking, adding more passion, pleasure and intimacy to your experience. To read more, visit: 500 Lovemaking Tips and Secrets
Book Review - The Virtuoso Lover
Let's face it - everyone wants to be great in bed. However, the problem is there's very little information out there to help guys understand what makes them a master in the bedroom. Especially when we've got women protecting men's egos by faking it.
So how does Michael Webb's new book trilogy "The Virtuoso Lover" compare to the mountains of books that claim to make you dynamite between the sheets?
Let's find out:
Upon first glance, you realize that this is a VERY in-depth journey, spanning 524 pages and covering every topic under the sun related to sex.
The first book starts out with a lot of mistakes guys make, fundamentals and principles for great lovemaking. It mentions something very profound when it states the secret to great lovemaking starts with the right mindset, beliefs and attitude.
Guys everywhere are trying to find the "quick fix" to becoming a great lover, when in essence what they should really be focusing on is much deeper. This 1st book does a great job of that.
While I thought the content was amazing, I found it was sometimes repeating itself. Obviously, this was to emphasize a great point, but I thought I'd mention it anyway.
The 2nd book gets into the nitty-gritty. Where to put your hand, in what order, foreplay, how to touch her, massage, kiss, pleasure the g-spot, clit, - you name it, it's there!
This book goes really DEEP into foreplay and sex with women. It will give you dozens of ideas of what to do with her neck, shoulders, arms, chest, legs, mouth, eyes, ears - everything! Because so much of turning women on has to do with foreplay, the book really goes in depth there.
One thing I really loved about this volume is 'the paradox of trying too hard'. It stated that often guys try WAY too hard and often come across looking robotic, not spontaneous, and nervous. Lovemaking is all about the flow, confidence and being in the moment. Sometimes being better is thinking LESS.
Book 3 finishes off the trilogy by covering orgasms, faking it, positions, undressing a woman, sensuality, sex talk and being comfortable in your own skin.
And that's what makes this book so special.
Not the hundreds of tips and techniques for getting angles and orgasm potential, but rather information about mindset, congruency, being a giver and understanding women on a DEEP level.
I really enjoyed how many of the topics seemed to flow seamlessly into each other and explain many of the more important aspects of sex that NO ONE really covers.
All in all, this is an exceptional trilogy on the art of true lovemaking. If you're interested in pleasing women rather than stroking your ego, then this book is definitely for you.
How to date women that are younger than you.
The art of dating younger women when you get past 35 is a challenge to say the least.. If you want to know how to date women who are under the age of 25 and you are 10 plus years older than she is, you need to read this article on dating younger women.
There is a misguided conception that women who date older men are just after their money.. In some cases this may be true but is certainly not the norm.. Actually, many younger women are just out to have a good time. They are not looking for marriage or settling down.
If you happen to be attracted to a younger woman, you need to play into this “good time image.”
Younger women are more energetic,y, passionate, care free and more romantic than older women. Settle ling down and having children may not be high on their priority list. Being youthful ,spontaneous and keeping a high level of energy will go a long way to increasing your appeal to younger women. Also try focusing on the emotional connection , women love to have someone to really open up to.
But a definite no no is be an emotional wet blanket yourself, young women tend to run a mile from that kind of guy. For example, if you were dating a woman near your own age, you may pick up the phone every time she called. You might return her text within 5 minutes. A younger woman doesn't need this kind of intensity. You can wait to return a text or let a call go to voice mail.
Many men who are dating young women are always worrying about the age difference and feel insecure about being older. This attitude will most certainty lead to a break up in double quick time. Don’t bring up the issue of age unless she does. Also, don’t make cracks about her youth or about “cradle snatching.” Don’t refer to yourself as her “daddy.” When you are unfazed about the age difference, she will be too.
As an older man, you have several advantages over the little boys she is used to dating.
You already know how to date women. You have more experience. You are interested in things beyond the Xbox 360 You make a lot more money and can take her to more expensive places.
You also have more sexual experience . You will know how to satisfy her in bed and be more in tune with her needs.
Men mature more slowly than women, which may be why so many young women look to date older men. They are looking for someone in their same range of emotional development.
Dating young women isn't that unusual either. In every society across the world there are considerable gaps in the average age of coupling men and women. While in the United States right now, that gap is a mere 2 years, in many societies that gap ranges from an average of 5 to 15 years.
If you are interested in dating young women be aware that there are challenges posed because of societal expectations and conditioning. However, there are many advantages to dating young women. So what are you waiting for? Just remember to put the age thing out of your mind, you already know how to date women, just learn to adapt .
VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED
CLICK HERE TO DISCOVER THE 7 SHOCKING SECRETS YOU NEED TO KNOW TO DATE PRETTY MUCH ANY WOMAN YOU DESIRE
THIS VIDEO MAY ONLY BE ONLINE FOR A SHORT TIME BEFORE IT IS TAKEN DOWN. DON'T MISS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO GET YOURSELF AHEAD OF THE GAME BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.
Meet your sweet
Get your ex back
How important is Compatibility in a relationship ?
If you are just starting out on a new relationship comparability is the major contributor to whether a partnership will last longer than a few weeks. There is an old saying that states your girlfriend/wife should be your best friend as well as your lover, there's a lot of truth in that statement..
There are all types of relationships out there and people may have compatibility issues that are not just exclusive to lovers. Sometimes the people you work with or people in your social circle can get right on your tits without there being any obvious reason. Every relationship is different and maintaining them can sometimes be difficult.
If you know how to date women but struggle to keep them for any length of time then these basic tips should help you out.
1. Clarity in a relationship is very important. You need to know just what kind of relationship you have with someone.
2. Always make sure you do not let your relationship get stale and fall apart, keep that spark alive.. If you find yourself as being unreliable and boring, then put it right before the rot sets in.,
3. Try and always be honest with a partner, but never be hurtful. Sometimes honesty is not necessarily the best policy.
4. Always be yourself. Never try to be someone you are not .This is especially important if you are in a relationship for the long haul. You will never be able to keep the facade up and when you are found out the relationship will be as good as over.
5. . If someone confides in you, keep it to yourself unless they say otherwise. Betrayal is a definite no no in any relationship.
6. Treat others as you would like to be treated youself.
7.LISTEN, LISTEN and LISTEN again ! Listening is imperative for any relationship to survive.,
8. Sharing and good old fashioned give and take are another rule you should always apply.
5 First Date Mistakes Men Make That End In Heartbreak and How To Avoid Them
Let's face ityou never get a second chance to make a first impression!
That's why, if you want to take things further with a woman, you need to show her your best on the very first date. And in actual fact, there are 5 things that men consistently do on first dates that totally destroy their chances of seeing the woman again, and the worst part is they think they're doing it right!
Avoid the following 5 mistakes to increase your chances of success on your first date:
Mistake #1: Buying gifts - Bringing chocolate or flowers on a first date isn't the best idea - especially if you've just met the woman! She's there to get to know YOU. Women are always asking themselves "what does THAT mean?" And in this case it's, "He bought me flowers because he likes me, but he doesn't even know anything about me yet! A little suspicious.
Mistake #2: Being Mr. Serious - When in the presence of a potential date, men often become boring, instead of keeping up the friendly vibe they have with their friends. They won’t make jokes or laugh with the woman, they won’t play around like they do with their friends and they generally take things a little too seriously. Why do men change their behavior around women, often without even realizing they’re doing it? Because they fear losing their only chance with the girl of their dreams, they try and play the safe side, which results in a “Mr. Serious.”
Mistake #3: Conducting an Interview - When men become "Mr. Serious" they often fall into "job interview conversation mode." Make sure you reserve questions like, "So where do you work?" or "How many brothers and sisters do you have?" for the future, after you've already had a lot of fun and made the sparks fly. Instead, talk about your hobbies, interesting stories and fun stuff. Avoid anything too deep for a long period of time. On a first date, it can make things a little depressing. Talk like you've known each other for years (as if you don’t need to do the awkward 20-questions quiz.) Of course you can ask basic questions, but never make it the main focus of your date. Focus on fun.
Mistake #4: Being too needy and direct - Without realizing it, many guys turn their dates off by trying a little too hard. For example: Men will lean into a woman’s personal space, and ask, "so do you like me?" or constantly change his opinion to seek her approval and make her like him. Big mistake. Ironically, it's leaning back, staying cool and calm, being a little cheeky, interesting, mysterious and comfortable with yourself that actually gets a woman's attention and keeps her interested.
Mistake #5: Going to boring places - If your date finds the night boring, you're finished. When it comes to having fun on first dates, nothing is more important than what you do. And while dinners and movies are nice, it's really hard to leave a great impression in these settings. Why? Because they set a very "proper tone" that's hard to turn into fun and playful. And unless you're a super funny, intelligent and interesting guy, dinner and movie dates just aren't the best place to take your date. Instead, go to fun places like mini-golf parks, carnivals, parks, or even better, come up with your own unique and fun ideas.
So in essence, while there are many factors to having a successful date, a great date idea really helps you do many of them naturally! Remember, where you take a woman on a first date can be the difference between a great night and a dating disaster! Choose wisely!
About the author:
Oprah Expert Michael Webb is the author of 300 Creative Dates, a book jam-packed with unique ways to help leave a great first impression without breaking the bank! To learn more, visit the creative date ideas site
HOW TO DATE WOMEN
HOW TO DATE WOMEN YOU LIKE HOW TO DATE WOMEN YOU FANCY